And no cold calling required
As business owners, we are always looking to increase our customer base, yet there are so many other things that we also have to do for the business that actually doing business development becomes difficult. That’s why we’ve put together 5 ways to generate leads without leaving your desk. And not one of them is cold calling! Use them to make the most of your business development time.
- A fully optimized website. It seems like a no brainer, and yet when we run our clients’ websites through our audit, we usually find their SEO is severely lacking in some important areas. Solving those issues improves the organic ranking, and helps to get them found by more clients. Here are a few things to check about when you want to fully optimize your website:
• Page Titles
• Meta Descriptions
• Appropriate Keywords
• Business Citations
- Add more products. Business diversity is a great way to hit a bigger target. The more you have to offer, the more ways you have to make contact with potential clients. Of course it can’t just be a mishmash of random things, the products you offer have to make sense for your business. It can cost a lot to develop new products on your own. To make it really easy, consider a White Label program. You get to add their products, you get to mark up the pricing the way you want, and you don’t have to invest the time or cash to get it up and running. Check out our White Label Program and see if it’s a fit for your business.
- Create engaging content. There is a reason you clicked to see this blog. It’s because you are curious to find out how you can generate new leads. That means we’ve picked a topic that engages you, which is exactly what you have to do for your clients. Piquing their curiosity will get them to click, and as long as the content you’ve written has value, they will be happy they did. Create value with everything you write for them, and they will continue to come back to you for more.
- Set up an email capture. So if you’re going to write engaging content, you have to put it to work for you. Email marketing is one of the most effective ways to gain new clients and increase sales. For every $1 spent on email marketing, it returns $38.00. (Source: Campaign Monitor) That’s a 3800% return!! Now of course, you can’t email market to anyone unless you can get their email first. So come up with some must-haves your clients need, and use them to capture those valuable emails. White papers, tools, templates, and swipe files are really popular. Your potential client gets one of those great assets in exchange for their email. Then, of course, you need to have a great drip campaign to develop the relationship and move them toward becoming a customer.
- Develop a referral system. 91% of customers say they would give referrals, but only 11% of salespeople ask for them! Isn’t that a crazy statistic from Dale Carnegie? This is an easy and fantastic way to get more leads, because that person who doesn’t know anything about your business, learns about the things you can do for them from someone they know, like and trust. That’s golden! Whether you set up a formalized program, or simply ask your clients for a referral when you talk with them, start doing it now.
Of course, one of the easiest way to generate more leads is to let us help you with it. We’d be happy to book a complimentary consultation with you. Just click here to contact us. And of course, we’d love to talk to you about our White Label Program too!